HoOoOoM SwEeEeT HoOoOoM!
I cracked up when i saw yee's hair... =D It's gotten so long, covering his whole forehead and down to his eyes, and it is really wavy. It reminds me of Beatles' hair. There is nothing that I can say to make him cut his hair. I suppose it is one of his whims...just like having his hair cut every 3 weeks a couple years ago and having his head shaved last year. He's only playing with his hair, and not having his body pierced or tatooed.
I got to see what mom got me from Banana Republic! Very very cool clothings. I absolutely love them! Out of the 5 pairs of pants that she got me, 4 of them fit! I love the chocolate colored pants, even though it shows the shape of my lower body. The other one has a shiny blue-sky color to it. It is kind of long, so I need to make it shorter. I don't think that I'll bring the blue one with me to school this time just because i want to minimize my personal things in Michigan so that it'll be easier for me to move at the end of the semester. I got a really cool blue-white striped shirt too...the colors are SOOOOOOO pretty. (geez, i love blue!) I got a new blue sweater from Polo too! This blue is really bright, unlike the striped one. I love this bright blue, too! You see, blue doesn't have to be a melancholy color; it can be a happy blue too!
Yes! Ms. D is coming with me to Taiwan! UHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am SOOOOOO excited. I don't think anything else is going to make me happier. I will be able to show my best friend what Taiwan is like after all! Dad said that we should start planning where we want to visit. I am definitely taking her to Taipei and get on the subway... (well...I don't really know too much about the bus system, but I'll probably learn this summer just because we can only get to some places by bus) I'll show what fresh mangos taste like. This is going to be such a great summer!
I better get started with organizing my chem lab data.
LOVE TO ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment