"observe him and get to know him... take it slow. you can't just be in kindergarten and starting talking about college, because you don't know what's going to happen in between." ---------- dad
CCF last night was a blast!!!! I had SOOOOO much fun. I felt like I am back in kindergarten and elementary school again, the good old memory of my childhood. Dad laughs at me saying that I am too wild to be a girl (trying to flip myself up from the ground), but a lot of them are doing more "manly" things than I do! He was glad to hear happiness in my voice though. Nothing matters. I love that tree & squirrel tag game, even though i am really bad at it. It was fun to just run around trying to tag the squirrel. We should do it more often. People were learning how to break dancing, waltz, ballet, etc. I wish I had stayed in ballet when I was little... (I use to dance when I go to the chiang kai shek memorial in taipei city. i even have a picture of myself dancing in front of the camera on the steps to the statue. i remember posing to the camera, too, upon my dad's request.) i like dancing. whenever i hear music (classical, most of the time), i imagine myself dancing in the grass field by myself, doing all sorts of twirls, turns, etc. whenever i am happy, i have the impulse to start dancing, and i can even hear music in my head. (weird, isn't it?) i want to learn how to dance again, whether it be break dancing, waltz, swing dancing (yay!), or any other sort of dancing... I wish someone could teach me how. mm, yeah, and my energy drops drastically after 1am in the morning... lol... i can't help it.
i feel bad to have people taking me back to my dorm while i could've just taken the bus. =/ i don't like bothering people for ride too much unless they are willing to drive. hopefully, next year will be a lot easier, since i will live in mcdonel... i can just walk back from the iv house if i want to. i don't like to depend on people so much (just like squall in ff8), but in this world, people do depend on each other. people are interdependent in one way or another. somehow, they have to interact with each other, or else there wouldn't be a society anymore.
anyways, i am off to the library now...hopefully i will get a big chunck of my paper done by tonight. (prioritize things, giving up the chance to go to picnic or dimsum, and choosing to do work....which doesn't mean that i am a workaholic...well, that's not true sometimes...i am a workaholic when i want to forget about a certain things.)
No comments:
Post a Comment