"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Sunday, October 19, 2003

it is such a wonderful feeling to hear that you have just made someone's day so much brighter... =). I love to see people's surprised faces when they opened the door and saw roses in front of their faces... You need these surprises once in a while. They are just like the energizer to the kinda slow and sometimes gloomy days.

Roses smell good... My hand smelled like roses the whole day yesterday.

Playing pool is fun... I am glad that I went for an hour to hang out with friends and kinda had a Pool 101 class taught by various people.

alright, i am going to bed...can barely open my eyes.

Goodnight all.

No comments: