something funny happened in the morning....
I was cooking something in a pot that's on a really strange stove which has boiling water right underneath it... I could feel the steam coming up from that stove. I used my chopsticks, trying to pick something up in the pot, but it was too heavy. I lost a grip of one of my chopsticks, and it fell into the boiling water in the stove that is quite deep... "ARGH..." I quickly grabbed a yellow sponge and attmpted to rescue my lost chopstick in that boiling stove. I don't know why i picked a sponge... of course, when the sponge meets water, it gets soggy and really hot because it absorbed the boiling water. I had to drop it into the boiling stove again... the stupid boiling stove took away my chopstick and my sponge....
"noooooooo....my kuai zi...my kuai zi....kuai zi....kuai...huh?...kuai zi....noo....chopsticks....chopsticks..."
what was going on? i thought my chopsticks should just float up to the surface, since it is made of wood... isn't the density of wood less than water? the boiling water should've took my chopstick right up to the boiling surface, at least from time to time... how come? wait... Ms. D? What time is it? (I think it was around 7 or 8am)
Ms. D opened the bathroom door after her shower...light came into my eyes...i was really confused and still saying "chopsticks" in my bed...
after like 10 seconds, i finally realized i am in my dorm room...and Ms. D stood there for a while, probably confused by me saying "chopsticks" for however many times....
i was so embarassed...but i was so tired i went back to sleep again...didn't wake up until 8:40am...
No comments:
Post a Comment