"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

tomorrow is Christmas

I got to talk to two of my friends in Taiwan and wish them Merry Christmas. One of them have exams tomorrow...and the other one has to work. Poor things...

It makes me feel so fortunate when I talk to my friends in Taiwan. Not that I think I am in a better state than they are...but just the fact that I am having my winter break while they still have to toil through exams and work in the cold (they don't have heating system there). How hard they must work...and it is so competitive there...

and today...yee and i really talked... it was good... i like talking to my brother... and i was telling him how come i view family over friends now... not that i don't think friendship is important... both of them are very important, but it is just the situation now which makes me love and appreciate them more...plus the love towards friends is different than the love you have for your family...but anyways... we talked about a bunch of stuff...which was nice. i get to hear what's on his mind lately...

No comments: