the week has come to an end. phew...what a week. you can never tell what's going to happen the next minute, because everything changes so fast.
Basketball tournament seems like it is going to go well. A lot of teams signed up for it, so I am estimating that we will be in IM West basketball court for at least 6-7 hours, depending on the competitiveness among the teams. They all seem to be pretty good for some reason... A lot of them are pretty TALL... :::looking up, "WoW"::: I am excited. I think all that I need to do tomorrow is to make sure there will be no stupid fights, and I'll bring my chinese homework to do with me. (I get to read a short story of 60 pages long, and it is a bit challenging. We have to analyze the literature.)
oh yeah...btw, Tango is easier than Swing, in my opinion. hehe. I wish I can become a professional dancer and do those really really cool turns and moves. :-O was my expression as I watched the professionals dance.
yes...and i am going to really start studying with full force now...starting from tonight.
1. after ccf, coming back to study orgo and orgo lab
2. tomorrow, reading chinese hw and analyze them...maybe...if i have enough inspiration from others, i'll be able to write a report for chinese during the tournament. and tomorrow night will be microbio day, since i have an exam coming up.
3. sunday will be the continuation of microb, then physiology.
i must start studying... otherwise the dark cloud looming above my head will grow bigger and bigger. this is what i get from procrastination. need to constantly remind myself of my priority here in school.
alright. i am going to start now.
No comments:
Post a Comment