ha, i just painted my nails! =D. I am currently in a very girlish mood... they are very sparkly. =)
oh yeah... did you know that the methanogens produce 10^9 tons of methane gas a year? i was covered with chalk this afternoon from scribbling on the blackboard...
i never really like the "f" word too much... it makes me really sad to hear it, because that word is so vulgar and so low. People who said it in front of me get viewed a lot less by me, because i despise that word. It degrades the person who said it... It is so derogative... It reflects the person's mind and his/her shallowness (i am talking about people who say this particular word in every single sentence and every other word, or close to that degree). i was very shocked that i said, "crap," one day out loud when the stuff that I was trying to print out didn't come out right. I was disappointed and very much sadden by the fact that I am picking up these colloquial words for the better or the worse... I am not sure... sigh. this is just a random thought that popped up...
the paint has dried on my nails... now, my nails can't breathe...it is a very uncomfortable and suffocating feeling. here is the prize i have to pay for my girlish impulse...
No comments:
Post a Comment