Oh, Yee's back to NY again... Thanks to Mr. W for taking him to the airport for me... I really don't know how to show my appreciation to you. btw, i didn't cry when i watched him going through the check point. am I brave or what?
I just got back from the library... It was a really nice evening outside. I love walking at night alone by myself. It feels like time has stopped for me to observe. As usual, I walked with my head looking up at the moon and the sparkly stars... It is amazing how beautiful and calm the night is. Oh, I wish that one day someone can teach me how to figure out those constellations, maybe when it is a little warmer. You can see the little animal trails in the snow... the hopping trail of the puffy squirrels. hehe. I just want to squeeze them because they are so adorable, but I don't think they will like being squeezed.
I guess I am really selfish in that I was sort of relieved that Yee's back home...because I can finally have quality time studying... Isn't that selfish? I barely see him nowadays, and when he's here, I wish I could study instead of spending time with him. I can't let myself go when there is school on my mind... I can't have real fun when I know there are exams coming up, and I am totally not prepared for it. I am trying to rationalize my excuses... I am egocentric and selfish... Sigh. I see the flaws in my character... Oh...I am really ashamed of myself...yet he's so forgiving and understanding, which makes me feel even more unworthy of how he treats me.
We did have some fun tho. Last night, we went bowling, attempted to climb a giant faceless snowman in front of Mason, and visited the "Kool-Aid Shrine" on the 3rd floor of Mason. That was quite fun...
btw...it is always really comforting when someone rubbs my back when i stressed out... lol, i sound like as if i am a cat that purrs when she feels really comfortable... hehe...
I should get ready for bed... Goodnight all. Good luck to those who are having midterms.
No comments:
Post a Comment