"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Thursday, March 18, 2004

life after spring break has been very busy... it's been "lab, classes, lab, studying, shower" and late dinner and late lunches. I didn't get a chance to see two of my close friends until today. Even though I am in the lab for so many hours, I still do have fun. I like doing extractions and dumping magnesium sulfate until the "snow effects" appear... I like blowing the Ar balloons, needle poke the septum, and "knock" the column.

these grad students find small things to add a little fun to the monotonouse life style... growing venus fly traps by the windows and feed them with "all kinds of stuff"... having prediction brackets for the NCAA tournament and betting on who is going to win... blowing up Ar balloons in Green and White with "Go Gree, Go White" on them...ha.

i still want to watch Miss Saigon next friday, but I don't know how that's going to work out. I'll probably be in a really worried mood even if I do get to go... but it is once a life time! i'll sacrifice fun life for school right now...

well, i gotta wake up at 5:45AM tomorrow and be at the lab by 6:30AM...

better get cleaned up and study a little bit more after shower...

No comments: