"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, October 18, 2004

Dr. Bello is very cool... She wore pajamas to our lab midterm today. ha. She's the coolest professor that I've met so far. =).

Oh yeah, I talked to Nancy today and found out that her baby Bandit has a blog! So, here's the site. Isn't he adorable? http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=59367#diary

and...my food allergy seems to be gone now. THANK GOODNESS! I am really happy that it is gone. GONE WITH THE ITCH. I hope that I will never have it again. Maybe I should become an allergy doctor and figure out what's wrong with me in the future.

hm. don't really have much to say right now. I need to read for English and medical ethics now...and eat something for dinner.

love ya.

No comments: