girl's mood swing is very scary... i am actually scared by my own emotions.
I don't like being sentimental about things, but I can be a pretty sentimental person. Dad says that I have too much emotions in my heart and that I get attached to people/things easily. He always teases me about my 6th grade graduation when I was the leader of the crying team... I started the whole tearing scene in my class. I called him a couple times...crying. He was totally confused and worried about me... When I am down, he's usually the first one I think of...but then, I try not to call him... because I know that I would start crying, and he would get worried. sometimes... I wonder what to do with my emotion when it begins to flood and overflow. dad's turning 55 in a couple days... he's getting old. :-/. i wish that he will never get old.
now...i am in an extremely happy and peaceful mood. a drunk happy feeling (maybe...i've never really gotten drunk before in my life)...
strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment