"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, February 14, 2005

seriously......mood down to the bottom of the pit here.

just called mom to see how grandma is doing. fever has gone down a little bit, but now, heart rate is irregular... i am so mad at Chance... WHY does this have to happen to her? ARGH. I want to throw and hit things for no reason... Don't ask me to smile, because I have no intention or desire to smile right now. Please don't take a picture of me... Go away. Why does this have to happen to a 91-year-old intelligent woman? She was fine and healthy a whole week ago, and now she's in bed...confused...feverish... I want her to get better.... If I have the chance, I would right now, just buy a ticket and fly back to Taiwan, right at this moment, just to sit by her bed and hold her hands even if she starts yelling at me for no reason. i want her to get better. she has to get better... she must.

i just want to cry... i am going back to taiwan...for sure in the summer... even for two weeks...a week and a half. i don't care.

No comments: