so, i went to SF ALL ALONE by myself today. Had quite an adventure... Of course, it would have been more fun if another person is w/ me...
CCSF...VERY GHETTO.... it reminded me of a deserted town and a dark gray prison for some reason. maybe it was the fog this morning... :-/. i was scared when i was there, afraid that a stranger is going to approach and attack... However, other than that, everything else went well.
then, going to john adam's campus... lol. a trip, that would probably took just 30 min or so took me over an hour...seriously. I got on the longer muni route, although that was what the janitor told me. (he even shaked my hand....i guess i was just being too friendly). well, the good part was that i got to see the southeastern half of SF...
alright...so i met the teacher, the admissions people, the nice bookstore keeper, etc...
finally got to SFSU... TINY school comparing to MSU... and...i went to the different floors in their library as well. :-p. of course. their library was SOOOOOOO HOT and HUMID... i like our library better, just because i think we have MORE books and they smell better... Going to the library was like going to a museum... I liked visiting other school's libraries.
and then...um...that's pretty much it. I went to Urban Outfitter...for now apparent reason. I guess it was just around the corner when I returned to Powell St. there, I saw a book, called "All About Us," which is like a scrapnotebook that let you filling in the blanks. I would get it for fun if I have a good friend w/ me... I don't really care if the friend is a he or a she... It'd be fun to just fill out the blanks when we are bored. I don't think i would get the other book, "All About Me," though... just because... i don't know. Why would i just fill out the blanks for me to see everything about myself? It might be nice to look at it when I turned 70 later, if i ever did, but I would probably be so cynical and old and grumpy that I wouldn't care much about what I did when I was young (right, pei?). Then, when i died, someone would find the stupid book in my drawer and learn about me.... after my death. It just didn't sound very pleasant. I don't want people to know about me after i die.
so...yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment