"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, August 29, 2005

so, the first person i saw in MI is Mr. Jared Lee! :) I really missed hanging out with him... he's always been like a big brother to me.

2nd: Emi
3rd: Mandy
4th: Emily and Allen #2 (at about the same time)
5th: Thomas and Charlie (at the same time)

Mandy's such a thoughtful person who hauled all the stuff that I stored at her house to school for me. I cannot believe it! She's been such a good friend who is always there when I need her. :) Thanks.

I think I will start the number systems with the Allen's that I know. right now, there are 3 of them. Mandy jokes that we should all go out for a dinner as the trio couples. Haha. Of course, I have heard some objections on that proposal. hehe

I was the ONLY one at Party @ the Aud for UFS (until Charlie came to sub and let me run to the nearest restroom across the river). It was a long night... saw some friends at CCF as well... then dinner and grocery at Meijer. call Allen #3 to make sure he arrives ok.

yesterday... helped charlie w/ moving in, chilled... didn't really organize my room

i need to work on my applications now. ttyl

No comments: