I graduated on Saturday, and now final exams are done as well. I got my first 100 out of all the final exams that I had taken in college. I guess you can call that a strong finish.
Throughout college, I have realized, just like what rachelle, jared, and other wise ccf people told me, grades are not everything in the world. Grades may get you to places where you want to be, medical school for an instance, but it doesn't get you friendships and good times spent with good friends. It may be possible to make good friendships through studying for exams, for higher score, but grades ultimately doesn't bring friendship... I have let myself loose during this past semester, my last semester, studying-wise... I did study to maintain my favorite GPA number, but I did have fun with people... I know that boyfriend might have taken up a lot of time away from spending more time with other friends, but I did try to have everything by incorporating everyone in the events... anyhow...
Some of the most memorable moments in the last semester of my college career:
1. Visiting Emily's crazy house and her adorable room
2. Mackinac Island bike ride with Shine and Charlie
3. the long tedious drive and the long wait at Cedar Point on Labor Day's weekend (yeah, i was THAT crazy to go there for 3 rides...go figure), and spent the night before with James, Emi, Danica, and others to celebrate Danica's Bday. :)
4. Sweetest Day cooking food for Allen, Thomas, and Charlie at Suzie's apartment and that night.
5. Pottery picture frame painting at FireUp in Okemos
6. Charlie's birthday party with Mandy, Mitalee, Janelle, Thomas, and of course, the birthday star.
7. Meeting Mrs. Croby and Eddi at Hospice House
8. Visitng Burlington, VT; the LONG WALK from one end of the city to the tiny little mall all the way across the highway bridge! the yummy dinner at a nice restaurant. the city Burlington is a beautiful place to be.
9. Miss Saigon and Rachelle! (okay, now i am just listing events out of order...)
10. Trying to meet w/ Dave at VCU, but didn't happy. the interview with the doc was a blast!
11. Playing Taboo at Bubble Island w/ CCF people
12. Playing UNO with Charlie, Thomas, Mitalee at Bubble Island
13. Coffee time with Mandy...
14. The circular building of UConn Health Center...and the facilities... walked in the mall by myself, totally bored out of my mind... lol
15. Dr. Fu HINTING the answer during a midterm exam. That was just HILARIOUS...haha
16. Boston visit at Jo's place, paintball w/ Sze and her floormates, visiting Harvard and Boston University, churrasco w/ charlie's friends and Sze, i love the T there, yummy dinner and dissert with D and her significant other (hehe)...
17. Graduation! Seeing mom... Last CCF...
18. Charlie getting a job offer!!! WOOHOO
There are probably more things that happened, but I can't recall them for now...
so many things to be hopeful about... college time really flew by... I am going to miss it a lot. but now, i should go wash dishes and i'll come back next time, soon, i promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment