i just wrote another letter of interest to a med school that i want to go... i still don't know where i will end up yet. If i remember correctly, one of the US presidents once said something that goes like, "uncertainty is fear itself" or "fear originates from uncertainty"... i really don't remember the exact wording of that famous sentence. you can say that i am scared. i've been a really proud person ever since i was little. i hated failure, but right now, i am on the brink of the so-called "failure." when I really think back...I don't think i've encountered much of failures in my life, other than the struggle to learn English, but then i didn't fail learning it. Now that I am in this situation, i am really scared. All of a sudden, I might not be able to complete my dreams as perfect as i had hoped for. There might be flaws in my seemingly flawless road of learning... I wonder if by choosing the road that's laid before me is going to completely alter the rest of my plan for my life. I don't know. I suppose I will never know unless I pick that road to travel, and i hope i will never regret...
i should still keep my hope until the very last minute...
No comments:
Post a Comment