"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Saturday, December 08, 2007

stressed and tired and drained... i have not been very good with keeping relationships lately... can i vent and say that life sucks?

I don't really know what to do... sometimes I just want to complain about how stressed out I am with the impending board exam in Feb... I am worried that I am not going to be doing well, especially since many of my classmates have already started studying and have begun their intensive studying schedule... myself, on the other hand, is behind...

sometimes I don't want to hear "oh, you will be fine"... "you will pass"... "don't worry"... "you always do well..." etc. etc. Sometimes I just want to hear, "i am here for you and for us," or "I'll be there with you in spirit," "do the best you can," or something along that line... so i know that i don't have to worry about us...

maybe you are tired too? tired of my apathy, non-stop worrying, and whining? tired of not getting enough attention? I tried... I really don't know what I can do...or what i should do. Should I pretend that I am happy and cheerful constantly when I am really anxious and worried about my future (both professional life and personal life)?

So many things are uncertain in the next year or two...uncertainty provokes anxiety...

No comments: