"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Friday, October 04, 2002

Despite the gloomy gray sky, this is another brand new day. Friday marks the end of the school week, and it's always the best to know that there are something fun waiting ahead of me. Every Friday I goes to East Lansing Health Care Center to visit the elderly. Today is going to be a special day, because I am going to play the piano for them. I am really looking forward to it.

This weekend is going to be a busy busy weekend as usual. I will not be able to stay in CCF for the whole night tonight (sad) because I promised Mandy to go with her and volunteer for the SET day early tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll do my laundry this afternoon and hopefully the dryers will cooperate with me and dry my clothes in 1 hour. I'll need to study for my genetics test that's coming next Friday and anatomy test on Tuesday the week after. Then, I'll have to meet with the CSC e-board on Saturday night to discuss the upcoming events. Hopefully I'll get most of my study done on Sunday and then I'll miss the Yearbook meeting (sigh...) so that I can go to both the Genetics study session and the Fireside Chat with a professor. Yes...and find a time spot for me to buy some really really essential things for the WINTER!

Oh...and the weekend is going to be the "father-daughter" bonding time, so I need to call Dad and tell him about the things happened this week. =) Hopefully he doesn't have meetings or conferences this weekend.

Weekend Weekend Weekend, I am looking forward to you!

No comments: