"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Last night, I didn't really study much, because Andrew's so-called "FF1" computer game took my heart away. It is such a cool game that he made (and yes, can't forget about the people who made the game with him). It has FF theme songs! Unfortunately, I couldn't tell who's who in the game, since a mob of us were playing as a team. I should ask Andrew about the story line. Sigh....I had such a great time playing the game, but now I feel really guilty that I didn't get what I'd planned done.

hmm... I have to say that I do miss home a lot when I am alone in the room doing nothing. I miss the lakes/ponds, the swans, the broccoli-like hills, and the annoying geese in the little town called Monroe. Mom's Chinese food is far away from me unless someone invents a teleport machine and let Mom teleport her Chinese food to me. The music from Yee's noisy electric guitar will now be more than welcomed to play right by my ears. Home sweet home. Sometimes, I wonder if "home" is a physical place or just any place in the world where I can find comfort and love from my family. That's a good question......

No comments: