Today, while I was hiding in the little cubicle in the girls' bathroom ;-), staring at that huge blue bump on my left outer thigh near the hip bone (in case if you wanna know, that's from ice skating), a great idea jumped into my mind that gave me the push to work harder. There is a risk in each step that I take, sometimes good things turn out, but sometimes it's the other way around. Even if I fall, I shall stand up again and learn from the fall, improve myself...perhaps, try a new method of attack. The father of the Republic of China tried 11 times to overthrow the Chinese empire. He didn't give up, and he kept going until he finally succeeded and fulfilled his goal, his vision for the nation. Pei, a little girl with a big dream and goal for her life, is experiencing obstacles in her life. She will keep going even if she keeps falling down (like she did on the ice on Friday, but she got a hang of it by the end of the day!). Frustration will disappear and the bruises will heal. Nothing will ever stop her. Happiness and reassurance will come back to her again.
It is interesting how such a "revelation" can come to me in times like this... =)
Be bold
Be flexible
Be strong
Keep walking...
No comments:
Post a Comment