"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Today, Christmas Eve, Mom's friend and her son came to our little messy place for dinner. So...um...it is kinda awkward because I think my mom's friend is trying to be a match-maker for her son... yeah...strange woman.

Other than that, nothing really happened. I thought that we were going to shopping today, but Mom's sick, so we only went to Kohl to exchange my sweatshirt and Walmart to get some groceries. =/ Sigh... For the special holiday, I decided to wear my new red sweater (it's really pretty ^_^ ), the red bracelet that Ms. Lee made, and my red Sketcher shoes. Red is the color for today.

mm...so right now I am just waiting for dinner since Mom and her friend want me to be out of the kitchen. Sigh... you see, that's one of the reasons why I never really learn how to cook, because she doesn't like me to be in the kitchen too much.

I guess I should go to entertain the guest, John, now, just to make the moms happy...

happy christmas eve!

No comments: