Yesterday was an aweful day... I cried in the store while working just because I felt really stupid about myself telling the customer the wrong information about the discounts. Of course nobody blamed me, but I felt like an idiot who doesn't know anything yet works in the store. I don't belong here, I said to myself, I'd rather be in Michigan than in here, this little town called Monroe... School work is so much better than working in this store. One of the assistant manager who was from Michigan came to me and made me feel a lot better. New York and Michigan are two totally different worlds. I like the latter a lot better.
Today, I went to my 10th grade biology teacher's house in Warwick, a nearby town on the opposite side of the hill. I met her husband and the famous Woody whom she always mentioned in class. Blue, the younger dog, kept bringing the little ring toy to me and looking at me as if telling me, "Pei, come play with me." Both of them are adorable dogs. I like them. =) Her husband made a delicious dinner.. yummy. Ms. Lee's famous cookies that she never brought to our class (because our whole class never got above 85 in her tests all at once) were REALLY good. Ah, and she gave me some bracelets and necklase that she made as Christmas gifts. They are really pretty. I think that I am going to wear them a lot in Michigan. =) Oh, and she showed me her doll houses upstairs and pictures of them building their house. It was a lot of fun...no awkward moment at all. They told me about their students in the high school they teach and the old principals who used to work in my high school. Ms. Lee even asked if I could house-sit for her in the summer to take care of Woody and Blue the dogs, her plants, and her chickens!
yes, and today, I got locked out by my own computer this afternoon because I changed a new password and did a scan-disk, for some reason, my computer forgot the pasword. That was a very scary thing, so I had to call my cousin in Canada to find him not home, called John who was eating with his mother, brother, and brother's girfriend, and finally Andrew, Yee's friend. I told Andrew that I love him (hehe) once he taught me how to get through XP's password proof system....(muwahahaha, so now I know how to get into people's password protected computers)
mm...ah yeah, I got a new pair of gloves, hopefully they will be able to keep me really warm over the winter, and a really nice bookmark...from COACH just because of the COACH bucks that mom earned from working there... I will probably use my 200 dollar COACH bucks to buy other things for the people in Michigan (not because I like COACH products, but because I can't use that COACH bucks for non-COACH products...sigh)
well, goodnight now. wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
No comments:
Post a Comment