"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Sunday, January 26, 2003

oh.......no......what happened to my blog that I just wrote?

ARGH.....

fine...i'll just make a laundry list of the things that I did then

1. thursday: woke up with nauseous feeling and aching back at 4am due to a nightmare, bombed/definitely failed the chemistry quiz, headache, tutored my TA who got me a cup of coffee that really warmed up my heart, didn't eat lunch, ate a little dinner, went to girl accountability, etc

2. friday: volunteered at the nursing home, some old lady wanted to adopt me as her daughter (lol, she's so adorable), went to cultural vogue fashion show practice and came back with vince to have dinner at USB, went to CCF meeting and learned about caring (just like my dad always told me to do...be empathetic not sympathetic because there are people who don't want sympathy from others, like me), came back to call my dad and make him happy (good father-daughter bonding time...I LOVE HIM...I think he's the man that I'll love and respect forever...we talked about boys on the phone :-p ), went to USB to meet CCF people and watched "Face Off" with CCF people and got back at 5AM...(I can't believe that they broke my record of 4:30AM)

3. saturday: didn't eat a lot, still felt nauseous....did english and stt hw and read a lot of poetry and physics, chatted with charlie and yee at night...

4. sunday: mom called and told me that she's got me a really pretty shirt :) and now i am working on physics problems...and later i'll write chem proposal....oh yeah, and i am listening to some good quality music right now :) feeling a lot better

i want to give everyone a huge hug today...

"I want to live because I want to make a difference" ----Gloria Jeff, speech on Martin Luther King's Day at Hubbard Hall 2003

No comments: