Saturday, we danced... LOL. My friends from the floor and I (5 of us) gathered in the room, turned off the ceiling light, turned on the blue pipe light, the chili pepper light, and the star-moon light, and downloaded a turkish/greek dance music that sounded somewhat like the one in "my big fat greek wedding". It was hilarious how tolga taught us and we just danced the whole song with non-stop laughters. If you know me, you probably know that I make the loudest laughter when I laugh. yeah... that was a lot of fun. He was teaching me how to dance like an arabian girl (belly dance and all that), and of course, i failed the course. My stomach muscles are just too out of shape right now, but nobody really sees it and cares anyway.
I have decided to make myself as busy as possible this semester. It seems like that I have not really stop doing academic, school activities, volunteering, etc etc... I think there is a reason behind it. I want to do well in the semester, perhaps, a little better than last semester. I can stand myself just sitting there and do nothing about my life. I, myself, control where I am going and what I am going to do, and I just can't sit around and do absolutely nothing. I'd rather sacrifice all the pleasure in the world (of course, there are pleasure in doing volunteer works, in which the pleasure exceeds all other things) by not going partying (yeah, i never really "party" anyway). You may say that I am strange/weird, but I enjoy my life in the sense that my life is fulfilling. At least I'll be able to look back in the future and tell myself, "wow, I did this! wow, I did that! Look, it is all paying off now." Wouldn't that be sweet?
anyhow, I should just read a little more and head to my bed. Today is my first day in college when I did not make my bed during the day. sigh... I would've done it if I hadn't worried about waking mandy up in the process of making the bed. I suppose I should train myself to do it quietly. :) My bed looks a lot nicer when it is made.
Sweet dreams, people...love ya all.
pei
No comments:
Post a Comment