mm...it's been a while since I last wrote.
Cultural Vogue is finally over. It was fun overall. I got to dress up, have hair done, and have make-up (insisted by Wendy)... It was fun in a sense that some people didn't recognize me when they see me. haha... that was just like the prom. Other than that, CCF people did such a GREAT JOB! I absolutely love their dance despite some other's opinion.
well...i am worried...
mom told to me that grandma (dad's mom) is sick in the hospital in Taiwan... Not sure about what exactly is happening other than it has something to do with her back bones or hip bones due to osteoporosis. I didn't get to ask dad about it. I should though... She told me that her situation is good at times and bad at other times... According to mom, grandma is under a lot of pain... It hurts to hear something like that. I wish I can be there with her and sit by her and make her feel better, but I can't. I can't just fly back to Taiwan right now and see her. I hope it is nothing life threatening... please don't let it be something that my other grandma (mom's mom) had... please don't let it be something really bad. should I pray? (an interesting question that I can ask the ccf people later if i remember...can i pray to god even if i am not a christian?) i love her so much... it is strange that i am really attached to her now than 5 years ago... perhaps it is because i realized that she's old and that she loves me a lot...more than she loves the boys. (smile) oh...i am so worried.... i sent her an e-card so that dad could show her and make her feel better... i think she realizes that she's getting really old too (88 or 89 now?) and that she doesn't have too much time with us anymore... god...i am so worried. i hope she's ok... i want to hear her voice and make sure that she's ok. she's so little now...used to be tall, but now really tiny... she's under weight too...less than 40 kg, which is less than 88 lb. sigh...she's so skinny, definitely skin and bones... i wish i can give her my health and some of my youth... health is the most important thing comparing with all other substances, materials, things, whatever you'd like to call it. all i want now more than anything else is that she'll get better...
please let her be better soon....
please please please......
No comments:
Post a Comment