ok ok ok...i know this is a bit late... but my birthday was such a GREAT DAY because of Ms. D! =) She's the BEST EVER...
I got back home, exhausted (almost fell asleep all the way through physics...which was at noon time and try to open my eyes as wide as possible during English...not pretty). The moment I opened my door, I was SHOCKED, totally surprised and in awe. There were so many balloons, everywhere, on the ceiling, by the windows, on the floors, on my bed, on my desk... The room was so colorful and happy-looking. There was my card, floating in mid-air, tied to a bunch of balloons, and my little present on the floor held by lots of other balloons. I was speechless...surprised...shocked...touched... It was a very emotional moment. Tears were rolling in my eyes... "How long did she blow all these balloons? Did she do it all by herself? Where is she? I wish she could be here right at this moment, because I really want to hug her. I must give her a big sqeezing hug... I have such a wonderful and thoughtful roommate. How can I show her my appreciation and my love (friend's love...don't get me wrong)? Where is she?" I was standing there, admiring the room for at least 5 minutes... Then I realized that I should take pictures before the balloons start to deflate. I took some pictures of my balloon room. =) Oh yes...I got a box from Mandy's parents, too! They sent me something for my birthday also! They call me their "roommate-in-law"! How sweet! (sigh...I am so lucky.) I will have to write a "thank you" letter using the stationary that her parents got me and will probabaly wear the blue butterfly socks that they gave me tomorrow. (I am excited.)
We went to Mongolian BBQ to celebrate my birthday. I taught Ms. D how to use chopsticks! She is such a quick learner, so much better that I was when I was learning. Smart girl. =) To have a smart roommate is really a bless...hehe. We had fun with the people working at Mongolian BBQ. At the end, after my two bowls of stir-fries, I decided to amuse myself and Ms. D by asking one of the guys cooking by the big iron stove to cook some pineapple pieces for me. It was so funny. He was laughing at us, and Ms. D and I were laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and i couldn't breathe. (yeah...I love the feeling of laughing so hard that I can't breathe... strange, isn't it?) I taught Ms. D how to fold little 3-D stars from the paper chopstick cover (is that what they are called?). She thought that was cool. We have decided that we are going to make curtains with strings of those 3-D stars when we are in Taiwan (that is if the trip is actually happening...right now, it is an unknown...sigh...) We had a good time together. Haven't really had that much quality time with Ms. D for a while. I wish I could do more for her.
I cannot focus for the past few days... I go to bed late and eat little... I think I lost 3 lbs already in the past few days... =/ Hopefully by tomorrow, things will get straight again. I can't be like this... NO...I CAN'T. The finals are coming! What are you thinking, silly pei... You don't even know what's really going on... You are just guessing what is going to happen. That's NO GOOD for you. Mom and Dad will be sad if you don't take a good care of yourself, especially you are in Michigan... They trust you, love you, and respect you so much that they let you do whatever you choose, as long as you are happy. How can you not take care of yourself... Yes, I must... I need to find my priority again... (btw, i have decided not to work in the chemistry lab, even though i really really want to. i think it is better if i can just focus on school and csc and ccf and human biology club... they will occupy most of my time, but i should leave a bit space for myself) Yes, tomorrow should be the end of my "lazy" days. It has to come to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment