"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

GASP...you cannot believe what the CCF people did for me last night! They got me a MCAT review book and put down Bible verses, encouragement, pictures, stickers, etc etc inside it. I was so touched when I was reading it on the way back home. I think I even laughed out loud when I saw some of the funny things written there; at other points, tears were in my eyes when I was reading the verses. People must've thought I was weird or something, but I absolutely enjoyed reading it. I was touched...I am still. It was SO GREAT. They must put a lot of thoughts into it... (Mandy loves it too! She loved the flash pictures with the banana peel on the ground in the MCAT practice exam section.) It will be treasured forever...the memory and all will be locked in there.

Speaking of the people in CCF...mm...it really amazes me how much energy, devotion, caring, understanding, will power, and all the other good qualities they have. Very admirable. I have been thinking a lot about religions recently... I think it would be a good idea if I get to talk to Jared one day and figure out what he was trying to say to me the other day. Maybe by then, some things will be more clear to me. Maybe he will "enlighten" me in one way or another... I must ask him, because I can't get it off my mind for the past few days.

I think the next few weeks will be really interesting, because there are so many things for me to find out right now...(good or bad)... Perhaps, by the end of the semester, the sky will be clear again and the sun will smile at me.

No comments: