so...this has been bothering me for a while... is there a way to force myself to not think about some people? Not because I don't like them, but because...I can't "think" when I am alone anymore. It is really bothering me. Even if I don't think about them during the day, they come to me at night in my sleep... BLAH... WHY??? Do I really miss school and the people there THAT THAT THAT MUCH? I've been dreaming about them for the WHOLE PAST WEEK... sigh...
so now i am really looking forward to see them in the summer...maybe not all of them, but some of them... hopefully...
I would be on the airplane with Ms. D right now...flying across the great pacific ocean, homeward, at least for me. then, at night, i'll be arriving the moldy airport in Taipei, going through the custom and claiming my luggage with Ms. D. Dad will be anxiously waiting outside for us. I'll throw him a big HUGE hug and we'll talk all the way down the parking lot... He'd be driving us to his dorm on the mountain at night... All have become bubbles now, evaporating into the air with my great summer plans that I have come up with to entertain Ms. D. (the night market, the 5 star restaurants in the hotels, the museums, the best college there, sight seeing, showing her the three 13 story high mall in taichung, shopping for our precious W141 McDonel room next fall, etc. etc.) all disappearing in front of my eyes... (lol, i could have taken her with me to a bar! muwahahaha...of course, dad will be there to watch us girls....)
winter...winter...winter... i hope the great scientists will be able to find a vaccine for SARS before December... i want to see my friends too... they've been asking me when we can have a reunion of our classmates from the elementary school since I am always the one who organizes it.
so what will become of this summer? work at the cosmetics company store has been a lot of fun. everyone there is really friendly and funny unlike the people who work in coach. working there definitely make the days go a lot faster. i am 3/4 done with the age of innocence.
Suzanna the manager was putting on the blue M.A.C. eyeliner to see what it would look like on her (since there was a customer who spent an hour trying the blue and the green MAC eyeliners!). ha. the blue looks really nice. both of the colors are really pretty. sparkly. she told me to play with them too, so that I will learn. Marsha (from chile) was putting mascara on her eye lashes that are already really long and thick. i didn't try them. neh... too scared to even hold them in front of my eyes. didn't want to poke myself in the eye. :-p.
i want to go to the city and spend a day in the museums... or go to the lincoln center to listen to the philharmonic orchestra...or watch ballet, or watch a broadway show... or go to the central park and play with those mechanical boat in the pond for an afternoon with someone who doesn't mind the "boredom" of the mechanical boat. or go to seven lakes and enjoy the scenery...or west point. Or..the bronx zoo that i have never been to. but no...that's not going to happen unless i actually get a car to DRIVE somewhere. i am unofficially grounded for the rest of the summer... unless mom is off from work...or unless she unwillingly lets me drive her car. (today is an exception...hehe...i have the car for 3 hours...because of work)
I should go rinse the rice and cook them now...
No comments:
Post a Comment