Last night at 7:30pm, dad called. Yee answered the phone and handed the phone to mom. Just right before mom took over the phone, she began to "panic", "Uh oh, did something happen? Why is he calling me at this time of the hour? I hope everything is ok..." Well, now, she took over the phone and began to "whisper" to dad, "hey, is everything ok there?" Of course, me and yee listened carefully after her paranoiac worries... sigh... After dad said everything is fine, her complexion relaxed and began to smile again. It turned out that dad wanted to talk to me since I haven't really talked to him for a while.
He's alright...except that he has allergy (food) right now and it is really itchy. poor dad...
"I have allergy right now, and my head itches really bad in the morning... i should be eating only a certain food right now, but oh well, i don't really care anymore. haha. i need food..."
wow, that was my first time hearing him so lenient on himself! when mom had allergy, he was so harsh on her and telling her not to eat this and not to eat that... but now, when he's having allergy, he doesn't really care! hmm... i wish we could be there to cook for him so he can eat healthier. he's too lazy to cook for himself.
hmm...as i grow older now, i have found that i am pretty much like my mom in a certain way, like the way we care for the people we love. I had always thought that I am really different from her, but no, we are not that much different from each other. Will I be like her when I am in her age now? hmm... I hope I don't "drown" my kid(s) (if i were to have any) with love. hehe... not that it is not good. Sometimes I think i am being a little overprotected by mom that I can't enjoy what is belonged to me anymore. Does that make any sense? Oh well, but =) it is good to know that she loves me so much.
I better get going now...
No comments:
Post a Comment