finally back home now. aunt's noodle is so YUMMY...
work today was kinda dreary in a way because of the pouring rain outside (again). Today is the first day of summer but the weather makes me feel that it is still late winter, early spring. The rain keeps coming and coming, and it never seems to really stop. Nowadays, we get really happy if we get cloudy weather. As long as it doesn't rain, the day is good. You see these people rushing into a store or cramming themselves under the roof. The strollers have these transparent plastic things over so the little ones don't get wet. Puddles were forming everywhere. Of course, you can seem some couples hugging really tightly under the little black umbrellas. I don't understand why people would pick rainy days to shop in an outdoor outlet. But anyways...
There was this really funny kid that came in a stroller with his parents and maybe uncles and aunts. (They are Hispanic people). So, Gosia and I kept saying hello to the little one whose face looked like this " =( " when he came in. I was surprised that a little kid can have such an "unhappy" natural complexion. Well, then...he looked at me in this " =( " face, so I decided to duck under the counter and to pop up smiling at him. I did, and he was amused. LOL. That was cute. So i kept doing it from different directions. This little kid start to SMILE! I stoped playing with him for a little whilte, but Gosia later told me that the kid kept looking at me and smile at me. He even tried to TALK to me in this gibberish that I don't understand. His dad spoke to him in Spanish and told us that his name is "Oliver." We called "Oliver" and this little cubby kid looked at us and smiled! Ha. So adorable. I didn't know that by playing "hide and seek" (well, somewhat) and bring this smile to the little boy... I was almost afraid that he'd get too excited and fell off from his little seat. That was something fun while at work. Also, there were two kids with Nemo toys in their hands. I think I got a little too excited over the toy Nemo from McDonald. (sorry...hehe) There were two middle school girls (I think) who came in for the MAC makeup. When they saw the MAC section, they became extremely excited over the things, as if they just found the treasures on a deserted island. Kristin and I were extremely amused by the two young girls. You know how when someone starts to giggle, you start to giggle too? Well, that's what happened. As the two girls were giggling over the newly found treasures, Kristin and I couldn't stop giggling either. Adorable kids... (a side note, it does surprise me that girls that young use makeups.)
I played with some of the MAC tubes that contain strange colors. They almost look like "paint" tubes. I accidently squeezed too much of the cheekhue in the tube on my hand and when i tried to rub it in, my whole back of the hand turned sparkly pinkish red. hahahaha. Kimi laughed at me and suggested to me that i should do that to my face, on both cheeks. lol. I also played with some of the big thick sticks from Origin. some of the lipsticks are in the pencil form, which was really interesting. nice colors... hmm... we talked about the "peeling orange" incident... I taught kristen how to make paper cranes, which was fun. I made a scotch tape airplane that actually flies pretty well. (lol, i am just having too much fun at the store...)
lol... when i went to my aunt's house (with mom and yee)... there were so many LONG LONG LONG earthworms on the ground because of the rain. They stretched themselves so hard as if trying to breathe their last breaths. Poor things... I don't know why I decided to stoop down and talk to them... I felt bad for the dead earthwom that got ran over by our car when we pulled into the drive way. I don't know why I had the nerve to dissect earthworms when I was in 6th grade... My friend got these weird earthworms from the south (because we couldn't find any in the city), and those earthworms literally know how to JUMP. isn't that weird? One of them was able to jump as high as 2 cm. crazy, huh? Anyways, so I ate at my aunt's house and they watched some game shows on TV and chatted the what not.
hmm...me going to scan pictures now. ttyl.
No comments:
Post a Comment