=) yesterday, I was playing with yee's recording system and recorded my "piano performance" on Chopin's Nocturne in E flat major. That took me a long time to produce a nearly perfect performance, then i just cut out the sounds where i flipped the pages. Didn't memorize the music. I am too lazy to memorize music unless I have to. I should though, just to memorize 1 piece. It is good to memorize a couple pieces, but the ones i like are usually really long. =/. Anyways, I've been playing some of the anime music too that I found online. LOL. They are some really easy and fun to play pieces. Some of them even gave me the "CHILL" when I played. That was a really interesting experience. I think I am going to record some of my favorite pieces and make a CD for dad when I see him in August. He'll be excited and show it to grandma and grandpa and uncle...basically everyone back home. ha.
So, Yee downloaded "Spirited Away" movie because I kept telling him that the movie is REALLY GOOD. =). So, we sat in front of the computer with our body pillows in hands and watched for 2 hours. Chewed some Chinese styled beef jerky during the movie. I was all over Haku again. Sigh... his green eyes... and his dragon form. bah. Too bad mom wasn't there to watch it with us. i won't mind watching it again though. hehe.
that's it for now. gotta go work at 12pm today. i wonder what it's going to be like. it should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment