Ha, so today, Mom and I decided to take a little adventurous trip to Mahwah, NJ. Surprisingly, the place that we needed to find is basically in the community where our friends (the cuiman family) used to live!
me: "See? Everything turns out fine! Why were you so worried about not being able to find the place?? I don't know why you needed to get so upset. We have the address and the direction!"
mom: "mm...yeah. This is not far at all. Maybe now we can drive from Vegas to LA in August."
me: "Sure... If you don't want to drive, I can drive. It shouldn't be too hard if I know the main roads."
Sigh...i don't know why she needs to get so mad at me and the map last night because she couldn't find the place on the map. Yet, I found the place ONLINE with directions on how to get there from home.
Later driving home, she was telling me about becoming the godmother of Aunt Shelly's (she's not really my aunt, but just a polite way of calling my mom's friend) daughter.
mom: Shelly's daughter is so cute and so good, just like you when you were little.
me: yeah? too bad now that i am such a bad one now... every time after i have an argument with you, i feel so horrible and so guilty, and i just want to cry.
mom: aw, you are a good daughter. every daughter is like that... I argued with my mom too, and i felt the same way when i was younger.
me: really? but i just feel so aweful...and i can't control it sometimes.......
mom: it's ok. you are a really good daughter...
that made me so much better since i have been bothered by the way i treat my mom... sigh. i am just so grumpy these couple of days and so impatient that i just put this "grumpiness" onto my mom. sigh. i love her so much yet i am so rude to her. i hate myself for being like this...
mm, i got a swimming suit... well, i gave up on the bakini so far since...i don't really want to show too much skin. yet, mom picked out this swimming suit for me that makes me feel as "naked" as when I tried on the bakini. As I was complaining to her, she was like, "well, where are you going to find a swimming suit that's going to cover up to your collarbone? This one is fine." "But it is so LOW...and I don't have ANYTHING to show...and the back is really low too..." "But it looks really nice on you. Just get it for now, and if you see a better one later, you can get another one. It looks really nice..." =/. I really don't know... hopefully I will find something else... i do not want to wear it unless i absolutely have to...
other than this...everything is just normal, like the usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment