"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Sunday, June 15, 2003

haha, yesterday was such an interesting day. i burned myself on the forearm while taking the pizza out from the oven because the oven door was not opened completely. What was I thinking? duh. that's a lesson to be learned. Later, Yee and I decided to take a walk (wel, me more like rollerblading by his side) because he seemed a little down for the past couple of days. I am glad that I took the walk with him, because I got to know what's bothering him. I am not a great advice giver, so I just listened most of the time...and try to tell him what I would want him to do for me if I were the girl. I gave him a hug on the rollerblade...(bad idea to hug someone while on the rollerblade...lol) Almost fell, luckily, he caught me before I fall. Then we just went around the neighborhood and continued our talk. The accident happened. Haha. While I was trying to slow myself down and stop myself on the slope, I decided to stop by going on the grass again. I did somewhat stop myself, except either I tripped myself or the momentum just kept going. I went up the air. (The feeling of flying in the air was absolutely amazing...haha) Fell down on my butt with my right blades hitting on the shin of my left leg. Knee pads were USELESS in this case. sigh. hurt my right wrist a bit...but not as bad as when I had the ligament injury. When I got back home, I have this huge bump on my left leg... big greenish bruise. bah. so careless.

then, at night, i really had fun being an 007 agent by going into mom's room and unplugged the phone so that she wouldn't be woken up by the phone ring. hehe. that was adventurous. (felt bad that I woke up the dog next door when i was talking outside at midnight though...sorry doggy)

to really think about it... i really should learn how to express my feelings more. it is hard... it is really hard to say it, partly because i am not used to it, partly because i don't have the words for it. sometimes it is easier to say it in chinese but sometimes it is easier to say it in english. it is all mixed up...and my mind is mixed up in chinese and english. how can you express something without words? by your facial expressions? body language? dad told me that i need to express myself more too or else nobody is going to understand what's going inside my mind. Sometimes it is better to write it down than to say it...for me, at least. i have more time to think how to put it into words... Most of the time, I think i am just afraid of saying everything out loud. It has less to do with how much I trust, because I basically trust everyone, of course more trust on closer friends. It has more to do with the fact that I don't have the courage to put it out front and let people see. There are moments that urge me to just spit everything out once and for all, but I never dare to say. Not everyone judges, but a lot of them do. Sometimes, you don't even have to say anything and there are people who would judge you by what you have and what you do. how can you ignore things said about you that don't really describe who you are? i admire those who can completely ignore the rumors... i can't and i couldn't, but i tried. one should always be true to oneself so there will be no regret. so what if you say your mind out loud? what would the consequence be? i am not a saint...maybe i am just worrying way too much. i guess it depends on who the audience is. i don't know... what am i trying to say anyway? does it matter if the people around me are happy? if everyone is happy and healthy and good, i will be under the happy colorful rainbow too... i know someone will disagree with me, but i guess it is all good. i think i lost track of what i was trying to say... neh...whatever, maybe later

remember to say happy father's day to your dad!

No comments: