last night was fun talking to people from school. first, wanna say happy birthday to jenni again. second, wanna thank charlie for bearing my constant laughing all the way from his place to steak and shake driving. lots of patience there. and third, want to thank jared, ra, christy, eric for talking to me for a little bit. =) I MISS you guys.
hehehehe... i am going to get my wisdom teeth out in mid july with the help of the "laughing gas". haha...i really want to know what effects the laughing gas will have on me. the thought of it is extremely amusing... i can't wait.
productive day? not really...i didn't do what i had intended to do which made me feel extremely guilty. bad bad bad... instead of doing what I NEED to do and what I HAVE to do and what I PROMISED i would do...i finished reading Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra and felt the passionate and heartbreaking events between the two and finished reading this autobiography (sort of) on Henry Lee, the famous Chinese forensic scientist. I made brownies for my coworkers tomorrow. I need to make the almond tofu for Kimi because it is her favorite Chinese dessert... tss tss tss... he must be really disappointed in me... am i just trying to avoid doing what i am supposed to do? but why? i shouldn't be afraid because there shouldn't be anything to fear whatsoever. that's not a good enough reason. there will never be a good enough excuse for this. i need to commit myself and dedicate the free time to do this if i really want to know more. i have to... i must. i cannot let myself fall asleep on the big book again. that is just purely disrespectful, and it shows my noncommitment.
i will wake up early in the morning and devote the morning in learning... morning will be a much better time for me to study. i will NOT use my computer in the morning while I am studying, so I won't get distracted. I have to be more disciplined in this. must be studious... and i will ask mom her friend's phone number and ask when they meet on fridays.
goodnight now.
No comments:
Post a Comment