"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

weeeee...dragging myself out of bed at 7am for nothing. sat in the recitation room for 15 minutes but the TA still didn't come... I should've known that from last year's experience.

I went to find my physiology professor and double checked with him about the "syllabus"... To my relief, there is no syllabus other than the schedule in the course pack. He told me to give him a big wave tomorrow at class... I think I will give Prof. Santa Clause a HUGE wave. hehe. I like him.

mm, apparently, I need to get my Orgo textbook and the orgo molecular model... Professor Tepe sounded really "mean" but I think he's not going to be horribly hard if I work hard enough. I personally don't think there is any professor who would enjoy see all of his students failing the exams... I will study hard.

Anthropology class sounded fun. We had to draw human body and our own body, and we have to hand in an analytical essay on the two drawings that we made tomorrow. I am almost done with the conclusion.

Psychology is fun too... =) Professor Karon just told us to LEAVE the class if we really don't want to be there. haha. what a straightforward guy. I sat by the TA! She's an undergrad TA though...looks really nice.

moi...what else? nothing else is happening here personally, other than i am busy with the CSC stuff... so many things to do so little time.

ta ta ;-)

No comments: