"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, January 19, 2004

So yeah... in order to get my feelings out, I talked to my brother and mom about the whole event...and just chatted with a friend in LA about the random stuff to get this weight off of my chest. I need to get the international phone card to call my dad.

I feel a lot better now, so you don't really have to worry about me anymore. I am ok after two days of thinking and talking to people about this stupid thing. If you missed my complaints and want to ask the details, I don't think I can recreate the story as good as before since I have decided to forgive and forget and try to find a normalcy in this existing relationship with that other person. I guess I'll try my best to separate school and after-school activity and draw a very clear line to let the other person know that I am not going to bring in whatever happened between us because of the events into our classmate relationship. It'll be hard. I don't know how that's going to work out, but I am going to try anyway. It is for the best.

mm...I think my plan for today is to stay in the library and study orgo and later the MCAT. Other than that...the only important thing is the e-board meeting at 7:30pm. I think I will be set by then, hopefully, ha. Anyways, I should get going now.

No comments: