today, i woke up with a really bad headache, and it persisted over the course of the day. sigh.
i am trying to scratch my original personal statement and start all over again. don't like it, and it is going to the trash can.
went out to dinner with mom, yee, and wei wei sister. it was alright. I didn't feel like eating. To make Mom feel better that she didn't spent the money for nothing on me, I still ate a plate (tried to). I really wasn't in the mood to eat. The headache makes me feel really bad. I just want to bang my head on the wall or something and hope that i can somehow drive the pain bug out of my head.
oh yeah...dad is coming tomorrow. =). i am very excited to see him. i wish i could stay here longer just so that i can be with him a little bit longer. i am going to give him a big hug when i see him tomorrow.
anyways...i am going to take a shower and hope that my headache will go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment