headachy...
last night in my dream, yee, his friends, and i were at the beach at night, and we decided to swim in the ocean (very unlikely in reality, because i am not comfortable swimming in the ocean...) Like a big sister does, i told him not to swim too far out; otherwise, he might get lost and might not be able to get back ever again. It was a beautiful clear night with the moon and the stars as the only lights that lit up the entire sky, contrasting against the black valvet sky. It was really cool. Well, it turned out that we swam too far out, and we couldn't find the shore anymore. We were in the middle of this vast ocean. I felt really small, and I was scared. Just at that moment, Yee was telling me how they were in this situation before, but they found their way back to the shore. I asked how.
yee: well, we looked up at the sky to find the--
pei: the north star?
yee: no, but the moon. based on the approximate position of where we are on earth, you can actually find the moon and see the shadow of mars, xxx, xxx on the moon. If you go a certain way, the shadows on the moon are going to change their alignment, and you will know which direction you are going
pei: really? (looked up at the sky where the moon is as big as a bright yellow dish in front of my face...with 3 starlike shadows. 2 on the equitorial poles, and 1 in the north pole of the moon...black shadows...) wow... (this is the point when I started to giggle, i think. I was highly amused by the phenomenon... the star shadows on the moon made it look even brighter and beautiful...)
then I woke up...finding myself giggling at the nonexisting moon... there must be something wrong with me...haha
yes, so i got my orgo grade back... more than 2x higher than the average grade, and i started to really understand why professor Wulff said we didn't study. I looked over the exam, and he was right. There was no real trick to the exam...
orgo lab...sigh... i am truly not a fan of chemistry labs... i feel really stupid and dumb in the lab even though i studied for it... i don't trust myself in chemistry lab, and i am scared of how one mistake will screw up the whole experiment. YES...it happened. sigh... I am so um...clumsy, yes, that's the word I am looking for. It was 10 minutes before my product comes out! I ruined the entire 2.8 hours of my hard work. I knocked my cooling vessel of my organic acid into the ice water....... now, nothing... i wanted to cry! my work all down the drain..... noooo.... that means, no grade for my lab... i automatically pretty much failed this lab... sigh... ~_~ noooo..... i don't know what to say or what to feel... i feel like I was emptied inside out... This only means one thing...and that is, I can't let this happen again next time... This is too depressing...
enough for today... i'll go do some work to make myself feel useful again...
No comments:
Post a Comment