okie...here is something that i didn't get a chance to post up last night. here it is:
i did something for the first time in my life! Guess what that is? Did you guess it? I donated my blood for the first time in my life! It feels wonderful to know that someone some day will need my blood (well...ok...not many people will be using it since i am an AB type), but it does feel good. That 600mL of blood could save someone. My body makes blood by itself, so 600mL isn't really that much. (well...it's like hmmm...1/8 of my total blood volume.)
Just as what the Red Cross people told me to do, I drank a lot of fluid. 1 cup of apple juice, 2 cups of water, 1 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 cup of Gaterade in the last 2-3 hours. That's a lot of fluid intake... I made a bad decision right afterward by not going to the bathroom before class. It came back to haunt me during class because I couldn't really concentrate as my bladder is getting filled up to the maximum volume. I was restless... It was a very painful experience, and I can't remember when the last time I experience this was. Because of the bladder problem, I could hardly concentrate in class. All I was thinking about is "how much time do we have left until the class ends?" and "i need to go, I need to go, I really need to go." At the same time, I was imagining myself pushing the crowd aside as I dart toward to the girls' bathroom and release myself from this stressful situation. 10 minutes before the class ended, I told Emily, "i gotta go...I can't keep it in anymore." Sigh. It was not a matter of feeling embarrassed because I was the first one to get up and leave the room...It was more like getting up from the 2nd row in the front disrupting the people sitting behind me and disrespecting the professor. I couldn't help it. I had to solve this basic problem now. Otherwise, I would seriously pee on myself when the class ends. I went and missed the last few minutes of the class. SHOOT... He was talking about cardiac bypass, the COOL stuff, and I had to go...(well, I didn't have to, but I would have to suffer from the consequence of peeing on myself if I had waited until the lecture is over)
oh...and...haha...the other highlight of the day happened after dinner with Ms. D...
We were walking back to McDonel from Holmes after dinner. There was this arrow sign pointing into the square patterns on the wall in the hall way. As part of our discussion back to the dorm, we wondered if it is an actual sign to get into the wizard world like that of Harry Potter. Well, if you have read/seen the movie, you would know that those kids run into the wall in the muggle train station in order to actually get to the real wizard train station. So we thought, "hey, maybe it is a sign for us to go to the other world! Let's try to run into it and see if we would be able to get there!" yeah...lol...it was great!
me: hey, yeah! (what can i tell you! haha.)
ms. D: Ok ok, once we pass that spot, we'll start to run into the square pattern.
me: ok, hehehehehe
2 seconds later, "BOOOM"... we hit the wall and collapsed. nope, it didn't work as we had thought. maybe we are not that special afterwards... maybe we are destined to be "the ignorant muggle." There were people passing us as we ran into the wall. They gave us this look as if saying out loud, "what on earth are these two girls doing? they must be nuts!" or "did you just see what they did? they ran into the wall!" oh, i wasn't embarrassed at all. haha...what's there to be embarrassed about? It was very self-entertaining...i loved it.
this morning, we passed by the same spot again. the arrow sign had disappeared. LOL. that's another sign! haha... maybe the wizards have found out that 2 muggle girls are trying to get into their world, so they changed the spot to another more private spot... hehe.
i love harry potter stories...
No comments:
Post a Comment