A memorable moment @ 11:15AM--- first time donating my hair to the locks of love, first time cutting 10 inches of hair at one time...
I witnessed my hair in 4 pony tails sitting on the desk under the morning sunshine. It was not black... Instead, it was dark brown with a little red tint to it... I could see through the color. I hope the little girl/boy who gets this hair is going to like the color. Will they really care about the color of the hair? I doubt... They'll probably think about the color after they realize that they can have some hair to cover their bald heads. If I were the mom of one of these kid, I would cry when I see the wig coming to my door... I would be so thankful that there is someone somewhere who has the heart to bring a tiny little bit of happiness into my child's life. The world is not hopeless yet. There are still warm blooded people with big hearts who want to help in the smallest ways and who don't ask for anything in return.
I believe that there is always goodness in everyone's heart, even though the exterior may not look like it...even if the person doesn't act it all the time. "Nobody is that heartless"----from Emperor's New Groove. Maybe I am just too naive to realize the truth. Maybe I am just so stubborn to admit to the fact that people are born bad...but I really believe that human beings are all good to start with... It is a deep-rooted Confuscius' belief. I'd rather be ignorant about this and believe the the false fact (if it is really false at the very end) for the rest of my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment