"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Saturday, March 20, 2004

sigh... i shouldn't have gone online and looked at the result of the election in Taiwan. It makes me very depressed... To say that I totally don't care about politics is wrong, because I do care about it in some extent... This involves my family, and that affects me. If the party that the newly elected president has done everything truthfully, then I will not add any more comment to it. I don't know who is right and who is wrong anymore... Is there a line that separates the two? Most of the time, there is no correct answer... There is never really any clear cut. I feel bad for my dad... I wish I can do something to help him out... Right now, I just want to be back and be with him, so he might not be so stressed out... A 0.02% of voting difference is very rare indeed... That's only a- 30,000- vote difference.

i hate politics...politicians...

democracy is only done on the surface... why can't they step back a little and look at the big picture?

i need to figure something out to cheer myself up...

No comments: