"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, March 22, 2004

the stressful and gloomy day suddenly turned bright and sunny @ 4:30PM when I went back to the lab to check on my experiment result. =). I DID SOOOOOOO MUCH better this time! 78% yield with 87% ee!!! That's almost as good as Cory's. hehe. When I left the lab, I was pretty much skipping/bouncing as I walked to Shaw. People must think that I am crazy or something, because I was pretty much smiling the rest of the day. =). I am happy. This feels good.

ooooh...and I got $200.00 for CSC's Chicago trip! yay for us. This money will help us so much! I am glad that I went in and presented the proposal.

today's mom's birthday. I didn't get a chance to say happy birthday to her...I said it yesterday though... :-/. Gotta go to the mall and get her something after this coming up weekend. I need to figure out what to get her this year...

hm, other than that...i studied orgo...since the exam is on friday... well... i have a lot more studying to do. finger crossed and hope that i'll get everything done smoothly.

goodnight all.

No comments: