"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Thursday, April 01, 2004

AHA

82.26% YIELD. =). BETTER THAN LAST TIME! Cory was telling me that I'll get even better results later. That was very encouraging. I like to be in the lab even though everyone is working on his own experiment independently without too much conversation with one another. It is a good working environment though with the venus fly trap by the windows reflecting the bright fresh happy green color from the chlorophyll... It is crystal green... very pretty color. (Oh, and he said that my column from yesterday was a very good column. YAY. I am actually getting better.)

Can't wait to go back to the lab at 4 to check on my EE... Hopefully it is something good too.

No comments: