"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I should be in bed right now, but I am not. Exams are finally over. ::relief::

I no longer feel like blogging anymore... What is the point of putting up these random stuff on the website and for others to read? Do other people actually bother to read the lengthy boring life of another person anyway? I never think my life is much exciting, especially since my world revolves around studying all the time. There is rarely any human contact when I am in my hole studying my life away for better or for worse. I suppose it is worth the effort, time, and energy to sit down, study, and learn, because the knowledge that one obtains is his/hers and nobody can ever take that away. My life since the spring break has been quite busy. There are so much to study for the midterms and the lab, and there are tons of stuff to do for CSC. Studying for exams and lab have taken up most of my time. If you can't find me in the library, you'll find me in the lab. I don't think I stay in my room for over 5 hours a day...(not counting the time when i sleep, well, maybe with some overlap). The chicago trip and the casino night is my other part time job. CSC...I am really glad that I have e-boards to help me out... Otherwise, I would seriously go nuts with all the things going on my insignificant life. anyway...

bed time for me.

No comments: