moodometer: "no so great" mood
Have you ever had the experience where you just woke and but the day is already bad? Whatever kept my mood really low yesterday is extending its dark shadowy fingers over my heart this morning... Maybe it is become everything is just so overwhelming yesterday, plus I watched the movie for CHS 402... That movie didn't make me a happier girl. How can you be happy after you watch a movie like that? You pretty much watched how people get killed (flayed) publicly by their own people under the threats of the Japanese sodiers... So the movie added to an already bad day making it double bad. Then, I wanted to apologize to the person whom I was really rude to in the morning, but I couldn't do it officially, because people kept calling me and telling me that nobody is helping the new CSC e-boards. Trying to be a responsible ex-co-president, I spent 5 hours organizing about 450 files of pictures. You can't watch your own comrades die in the first battle they are going to face, right? ARGH...by the time I get back here, my friend had already decided that he's going to bed...leaving me with this guilt in my heart. I ruined my day and probably his day, too... If not ruined...the day is still not a happy day. I got nothing that I really want to accomplish to be accomplished...and the day is officially over as the clock stroke 12 times.
It is frustrating when two of your really close friends literally don't like one another... It happened before, but it was easier last time. This time, it is just really hard...at least in my opinion... I see where they come from holding their opinions strongly, but one of them is really uncomfortable with the "close-mindedness" of the other one. sigh.... people... people... people... Isn't this a way of learning about another person? At least now you know that this other person is someone who holds strong to his/her beliefs and who is not afraid of defending for him/herself. Can't that be a good thing? However, this is not the whole of his/her personality... A person is not flat, but 3D, so is he/her personality. When you get stuck in the middle of this, you see the good qualities of both of your friends... sigh. I can't force them to get alone if one of them is not willing to do it, but I can at least prevent the misunderstanding from getting worse, can't I? I guess I just have a very strange group of friends... Each of them are just very very different from one another.... Some of them you might even think are "psycho"...but they are still my friends, and they are all special in some ways.
ARGH...
I am exhausted and drained from everything... I just want to quit and go far far far away to do something ELSE for a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment