you must wonder what kind of mood(s) I am in today, since this is the 3rd post of the day.
a hazy and sleepy morning even though I tried to sound totally awake. by doing that, my simple mind is led to the belief that i am totally awake and ready to go. The lab went out well as everyone had hoped for, except the EE was a little bit lower than the last time for some reason.
i get a chance to speak to a brown puffy squirrel on my way to the Union. I wish I had some peanuts to feed it, because it was looking at me and expecting to get some treats from me. It was a foot away from me, and I had the impulse of grabbing it and patting the little creature under the clear sky and the bright warm afternoon sun.
there was the jazz band playing as I did my csc errands... later there was Bach's piano french suites playing in the dorm as i went for another csc errand... april fool's day is full of music and life... can you tell that i am in a really happy mood right now?
i had the courage to ask a question that has been bothering me for a while... i am glad that i had asked it... i am not sure what impact it will have on the other person, and i hope the person is not hurt too much by my inconsideration and straightforwardness. i didn't put it in a good way, but i "spit it out." I didn't want either of us to have the wrong impression of what is actually going on. I think it will make the relationship more crystal clear and easier to manage, at least for me. Maybe it will make us better friends, because now I know the reason... and i'll trust this other person more than before... because i trust the truth. This helps me to breathe better... I am no longer bound to the unknown and no longer afraid of it, because it is now known. The air tastes a lot sweeter, and my mind is no longer fighting against itself trying to contradict the truth. The truth is simple... Just as I had secretly hoped and wished for... I hope what I did will not cause a big emotional scene, because that's not my intention... I just wanted to know what is really going on, because I don't want to be the one in the dark and not realizing my surrounding (i.e. absorbed in my own little world). thank you for being there and trying to get to know me...
now i am falling asleep...and it is only 9:34pm... I'll go get a shower and hope that the shower will wake me up a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment