"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Saturday, May 08, 2004

man...i just made the living room a mess trying to unpack my stuff. What's the point of unpacking if i am going to pack again before Saturday (next week)?

i had so much fun last night in my dream... Believe or not, I got turned into a bee in one part of my dream... and I also dreamed about watching the ccf crowd singing on stage... I think my dream has officially turned into English based dreams... I can never tell what language my dreams are in any more... You don't really need a speaking language in the dreams, because they are all within your head.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow night. =). This coming up week is going to be great! Mr. W is coming to visit and bug me for a whole entire week until I am absolutely tired of him... Ha. I wonder if that will ever happen. He's too much fun to hang out with...even when I get teased. It's great to have a friend like that. i want to give him a hug like the way a child would hug a big teddy bear.

Here are some of the things that we'll probably end up doing...
1. visiting high school
2. walking in NYC and maybe watching a broadway show
3. six flags (woohooo rollercoaster rides!)
4. movies/shopping
5. making dinner for mom
6. eat a lot

i'll try to think of something else to do... meanwhile, i should go back to unpack my winter things and load up the summer stuff

No comments: