Cory is taking me out for lunch tomorrow (or today). =). I wonder where he is going to take me to... It should be interesting.
Today...stayed in the lab from 9am to 5:38pm... long day. well...not as long as I had thought, because my reaction didn't start until 1:30pm... I was doing distillation earlier on, and it took FOREVER. Prof. Wulff was talking to me about my possible project in the fall. It sounds interesting, but I am not sure how exactly it will work out....working alone by myself. I am a little bit scared. He said that I am more than welcome to come back...and he even teased me about my finals grade. Oh well... It's alright.
So...today after lab, Ms. D and I decide to pack a little bit more. We gave up the hideous looking blue-green carpet because we never took the time to take care of it, especially since we usually just walk right in with our shoes on (that's not going to happen next year except when she comes to visit me). I packed my plates...
oh yeah, we went to feed the squirrel and the ducks... Based on the observation of one single squirrel subject, they do not like plain bread...and they don't like to eat too much brownies. They will not even look at the pieces of bread. The ducks are less picky about food... they eat bread and bagels...
then Ms. D, Mr. W, and I just hung out in my room...chatting about whatever.... good time... i am going to miss it next year.
goodnight all.
No comments:
Post a Comment