"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Another unproductive day...

I played video game with Yee in the morning...

then I went online to check e-mails and weather in London and learn how to register for a parking permit for the fall semester...

After that, I was searching for some old chemistry, physics, and orgo notes to bring with me to the UK

I ate dinner...

Then, I went upstairs to put old photo albums away into a box so it will be easier for mom to pack later. i won't have too much time to pack my room after i get back from London... For some reasons, I am not that thrilled to go to London anymore. I would rather stay here at home and enjoy the last little bit of New York State before I leave this place...

There is going to be a big change in my life. Mom and Yee's big move, my first time driving to MI (although not going to be alone)... Things are going to be very different in the sense that I will have to be even more responsible for myself...especially with the car. So many things are still in the air...and I won't know until I get back from UK. :-/. The amount of responsibilities await for me... Maybe it won't be that bad when the time comes...

I should go and read something...

No comments: