I did absolutely nothing today...
Yesterday, Yee officially graduated from Monroe Woodbury High School, and we went off for a lovely dinner afterwards.
Yee and I went to the All Night Graduation Party after a dinner and a quick shower. It is actually not quite an "all-night" party since it started at 11PM and ended at 3AM the next morning. Anyhow... There were some psychics doing Taro cards and tea leaf readings in the hallway across from the gym. I had my future read through the tea leaf, ha. It reminded very much of Harry Potter 3 the movie. =). I only went up there because of my curiosity and wanting to see how these psychics read the tea leaves... According to her, I am going to have a pretty bright future and that I will be getting a lot of letters in the remaining year. I hope she's right, because I do like to receive letters even though I may not be good at replying the letters. I also got a Hanna tatoo on my left arm that scared my dad this morning when I came down the stairs to greet him. Haha... :-p. Yee and I also went up to those inflatable big slides, the moonwalk, etc. It was fun. Yee's a pretty lucky guy last night who got not only the towel laundry set but also a DVD player at the party. It was pretty cool. I had the chance to see some of my friends in my class, too.
After 3AM, we went to Dave's house for the pancake party that his mom had planned. I think there were 11 of us in his dining room and kichen eating chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes with warm syrup or fresh strawberry sauce. Mrs. Wodka just kept feeding us with her yummy pancakes... I had two of them, and I surrendered. I watched the guys playing Halo and talked to some of my friends...and I fell asleep. :-p. I couldn't really help it since I was lying there in my usual fetal position with the green blanket wrapping around me. We didn't go home until 5AM in the morning when the sun was rising.
Yee and I had good conversation last night/this morning. I am so thankful that we've become such good friends and good siblings. Our relationship just has gotten better and better after we came to the US. I suppose it is partly due to the unconscious realization that we are the only two and that we are going to depend on one another in some ways. It took me by surprise when he asked me, "What would you call a perfect date?" I don't think I ever really thought about the question before. There is no perfect date, at least I don't think there is. Nothing can be perfect, and nobody can ever be. A good date would consist of good and fun interactions that allow two people to get to know one another better. I don't think a dinner or a lunch would be the only part of a date. I don't even think it is necessary. Being able to be myself and still have fun would make the date a good one. It's not like I am going to get into any serious relationship at this age anyway. It's just a good way to make new friends. Anyhow... We also talked about how we felt about Jazz... =). I like jazz music for the most part even though I can never play the piano accompaniment. I don't have the rhythm in me, but I do enjoy listening to it. It is a good way to release my emotions, even though I still think listening to the Bach music helps more.
hm...oh...I'll be driving mom's car back to Michigan now. =). Thanks all to dad. I think he bought a new car just because he wants to give me mom's car. hehe... It's great to be daddy's girl. :-p. It feels nice.
goodnight all. sweet dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment